Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 - What a Releaf!
« Last post by howdyheidi on Today at 11:45:58 AM »
I love this entry, Daniel!  Glad you are making good use of the challenges!
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 Chat
« Last post by howdyheidi on Today at 11:35:48 AM »
To date, I have only finished two challenges, BUT I am trying to work away today.  UGH! I have such hard times choosing favorites.  Often my favorite is the one that I have the best results with (which is not fair).  I will report back.

AND, I think it is a great fest!  There are a few Inkers I am missing, though.
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 Chat
« Last post by Looser on Today at 11:30:52 AM »
I've definitely enjoyed all the challenges--even those I've been unable to do due to absence of some key materials.
That said, my favorite has to be the mirror-stamping one.

Inktoberfest 2017 / INK17 Chat
« Last post by Looser on Today at 11:25:56 AM »
Although we've had a limited number of challenges & there's only a few of us Inksters around to play, I think we've had a good fest.
So....do you have a favorite challenge?
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: BINGO
« Last post by howdyheidi on Today at 10:46:19 AM »
I think Cindi has some competition if they are lucky enough to get 2 or 3 words!
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: BINGO
« Last post by stampwilly on Today at 10:38:51 AM »
Thanks, Heidi for forwarding the twist! Yikes, can anyone beat Cindi! We might have a winner tonight!

April :smile:
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: This and That Challenge
« Last post by stampwilly on Today at 10:36:10 AM »
Your card is lovely, Heidi. Yes, I like that they had measurements too. Sometimes you have to guess and keep figuring. Thanks for doing the challenge!

« Last post by stampwilly on Today at 10:33:08 AM »
Some of these challenges have really been a challenge for you, Daniel, with limited supplies but you have pulled them off beautifully!

« Last post by Looser on Today at 10:19:45 AM »
I decided to go for a bit of my latest entry. Although it doesn't show in the pic, I stylus-embossed the elements. I applied colors (ink, pencils & crayons) in layers & burnished to blend.
It's in the gallery, but I'll attach it here too.
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: This and That Challenge
« Last post by howdyheidi on Today at 09:32:53 AM »
This was a good challenge to get back into it today!  I followed the instructions pretty much exactly (which I rarely do) and got to use up some paper scraps.  I am happy with the result!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3630#top_display_media

I really liked a sketch having the measurements available, although I often change sketches, it is nice to have a starting point too, you know?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10