Author Topic: Jennifer McGuire's Favorite Crafty Things 2016  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Jennifer McGuire's Favorite Crafty Things 2016
« on: November 19, 2016, 10:42:29 AM »
Jennifer McGuire is back again sharing My Favorite Crafty Things 2016.  As usual she began with stamps and yesterday shared dies and a few embossing folders.

I admit I wasn't sure I wanted to spend much time looking this year since I am desperately down sizing.  But I did see many dies I hadn't seen used yet.  I loved the layered dies but I don't think I don't think I will be spending in the range of $75 for a set.

Please share a note here about what you find of interest...thanks!
...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Jennifer McGuire's Favorite Crafty Things 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  I watched the stamps and dies videos just now.  I fast forwarded through them to speed it up.  I only saw one stamp set I was interested in because I am not so interested in having that many sentiment sets (usually a set will come with a few and they add up). I did like those cute monsters though.

I like the background dies too but they are mostly too expensive for me. I bought my first one with a gc that I won on a blog hop. 

I do like those cute dies that she cuts felt with, but I seriously doubt I would have enough time to make felt stuff.  I bet a lot of people with crafty kids would like those because they can do double duty with felt or paper.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 02:17:58 PM »
I didn't watch all the videos but if she shared the fine line glue bottle tips, I am planning to put those on my christmas list this year. I think they would speed up my crafting a lot.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 11:19:11 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, I like seeing Jennifer's lists. 

Heidi, I posted to your thread about glue bottle tips.
Cindi