Author Topic: Distress Marker storage tins $3.99 at Tuesday Morning  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Distress Marker storage tins $3.99 at Tuesday Morning
« on: April 02, 2017, 10:52:08 AM »
I went to my local Tuesday Morning Friday and found Tim Holtz distress marker storage tins for $3.99.  I had to sort through a few to find ones that aren't dented, but if you're in need of a tin ...

I bought one hoping my Tombow markers would fit, but they don't!  They are too tall.  If you want me to test any other markers for you I will. 

They also had a bunch of ink pads that said only "Dye Ink Pad" , "all purpose stamping ink", with a small "Ranger" in the corner.  I think they were $1.99.  There was one "denim", so I bought it even though the label was a little funky looking.  I remembered a discussion about denim ink with Daria, so had to get it!  I came home and I think it was the pigment ink (which I already have) we spoke about ... but for $1.99 it was worth it.  I love the color and it has more ink in it than the pigment one I also bought recently.  The pigment "denim" is different than the dye "denim"  :o

I went to Tues. Morning in the first place because I saw an ad that they were getting some Sizzix stuff.  They did have some old steel rule dies, but I thought the prices were not great.  Most were $9.99.   I bought a Spellbinders rectangle set for $4.99.   I think that was the only Spellbinders I saw.  Oh, and they had a few Sizzix stamp and die sets, and a few Graphic 45 sets, but nothing I was interested in.

I also bought two little rotating stampers.  One is Shimelle, that came with a cute little notepad, and one was Amy Tangerine.  Why do I buy these?  Hard to get a clean impression, but with a little practice I can.  Shimelle's has a variety of sayings, some sentiments, some planner types.  I bought the Amy Tan because it has all of the days of the week.  $2.99

One weird thing ... they had a few loose 6x6 pads, but they had one group of about 6 of the same pad, packaged together for $14.99!  I guess if you REALLY like that pack, ha!  Or maybe you are Christmas shopping for all of your stamping buddies!  I have seen them sell patterned paper that way (like it would be packaged for a store, maybe 25 pieces of the same paper), but it's the first time I saw 6x6 packs sold that way.

I think that's about it for my Tuesday Morning report!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Distress Marker storage tins $3.99 at Tuesday Morning
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 01:32:09 PM »
What a great post. I like living vicariously through your shopping trip!  I wish our Tuesday Morning was nearer!  They are hit or miss for supplies and prices too!  Some amazing deals and then some where you wonder why the price is so high.

That would be a lot of paper pads!
~~Heidi~~