Author Topic: One of this and One of that and at least a dozen Challenge  (Read 5456 times)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: One of this and One of that and at least a dozen Challenge
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 08:24:32 AM »
Sadie, I have to admit this one mad me a bit nervous  ;D.

I'm pretty certain this is the first time I  made a card with so many different supplies but I'm really happy with how it turned out. One thing that helped me is to start with my focal image and a color and I built he card around that.

Thank you, Sadie! This pushed me out of my comfort zone and I used a button on my card. Something I haven't done in a while!
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=2079
LeighAnn

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 10:33:20 AM »
Wow!  Craft Nerd and lovepug2 what wonderful cards.  They both look beautiful.  lovepug2, I usually use this many things on a card just not one only of each things.  That is the part that stretched me; I couldn't use my acrylic paint or distress ink in different colors, it could only be used once. 
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 11:56:23 AM »
Lol, Sadie! That's the part that got me is using only one ink!
LeighAnn

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 07:05:23 PM »
Wow this was difficult for me and when my hubby saw it he said wow is that busy.  I wrote the list of items on my post.  I was given a lot of these things from a fellow cardmaker, I don't normally do halloween cards but usually send one to my daughter with some money, so she will be getting this one.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=2109&message_id=7b156e2f1f7b206eb4b80ee917776f1d&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2015, 07:09:18 PM »
That's funny about being too busy.  I think it's just perfect.  Thank you for joining in......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
This is on my list to try during Hangover week.  The good thing for me is that there are so many great examples now!
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »
I completed my project during Hangover week.  This was a hard challenge, but I thought that it was really good to be able to use so many different embellishments.  I also had to think about how to make them intereting, such as using my one ink to do an ombre effect over my stamp.  In addition, I think that the design stuff helps, because I did think about grounding each of the elements, partly by grouping them together.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=2123#top_display_media

Thanks so much for this great challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2015, 11:07:23 AM »
What a wonderful card.  I really like how everything went together so well.  Using the design challenges does make one look at things a little differently doesn't it?  Thank you for playing along during hangover week.