Author Topic: Cheat Sheet  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Cheat Sheet
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:55:13 AM »
Heidi’s Challenge
Host: howdyheidi
Use the Polished Stone Technique to make at least one background. You get bonus entries in the RAK drawing for each card made using the background.
Label: INK16-Heidi
Combo: Yes

Ink16 Acetate stamping
Host: Conniecrafter
Make a background (no designer paper). Stamp on a piece of acetate or transparency the same size as your background you made, then attach it to your background piece.
Label: Ink16 Acetate stamping

INK16 Spotty Dotty
Host: Stampwilly
Stamp or draw a bare tree or trees. Take finger daubers OR an eraser at the end of a pencil to stamp dots on your trees. You may use various green inks or Fall color inks. Please make a card or tag using this technique.  Use another stamped image on your card.
Label: INK16 Spotty Dotty

INK16 Holiday Stylin
Host: Far North
Create a circle cut-out through your card’s front cover.  This provides three surfaces for players to enjoy playing with some your favorite products and tools.  This includes designing the card cover; attachments to the inside the circle opening and a background inside the cover.  The background will also provide full use of the inside right panel for a greeting.  Please include some stamping on your card.
Label: INK16 Holiday Stylin
Combo: Yes with 2 other challenges

INK 16 Foiled!
Host: Craft Nerd
Make a project using the tin foil technique.  Stamp an image on a piece of acetate. Color in the image on the reverse side with a translucent coloring medium.  Color around the stamped image on the reverse side with an opaque coloring medium. Lightly crumple a piece of tin foil.  Make a frame.  You can either make your frame the same size as you card or you can make a smaller frame.  Attach the image to the back of the frame.  Depending on whether you did a full size frame or a smaller frame, attach the tin foil to your card base (full size frame) or sandwich it between your image and a scrap piece of paper cut out with the same die as your frame.
Label: INK 16 Foiled

I will update as needed.  Hosts, let me know if I left anything out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:47:54 PM by Craft Nerd »
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Cheat Sheet
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 09:19:59 AM »
Thank you Sarah!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 09:30:05 AM »
Thanks Sarah! 
The gallery title for my challenge will be the same as the title...INK16 Holiday Stylin

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »
Updated to add label for INK16 Holiday Stylin.

You're welcome, ladies.
Sarah

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 02:48:17 PM »
Updated to add Ink16 Acetate stamping label. 
Sarah

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 03:04:38 PM »
Thanks so much Sarah, I just came to write down the challenges and take it to my craft room :)