Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 - What a Releaf!
« Last post by Far North on Yesterday at 10:34:36 PM »
Finally, I am posting my first and last 2 cards for Inktoberfest :-\  Life just got way too busy this week...mostly in a good way but not for making cards.  Thank you Heidi for hosting and I certainly did have a good time with your challenge.  Do know I do not have any oxide inks yet...so the color would be fun for Christmas cards.
...Jan
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 Chat
« Last post by Iring on Yesterday at 10:29:49 PM »
I missed out on Heidi's re-leaf, the sunflower digi and the Bingo Twist.  I had a marathon day today trying to make finished cards out of some of my technique backgrounds and starting others from scratch today.

I need a hangover week!

Favorite challenge of the ones I completed ... hmmmm... I think it might be the very first one I finished, Daniel's Gussy Up.  :smile:  It was fun looking for a way to alter my already crazy Stampotique character.  I liked the patterned paper sketch too, it's nice having a sketch to start from instead of a blank slate.  The tarnished technique gave me a few fits!  Next time I will use foil card stock.  I had stamps in mind for Heidi's re-leaf, just never quite got to it.

I love our fests!  Boy do I have a mess to clean up tomorrow.  I think tonight I'm just going to turn out the light and try not to think about it!  Nighty night all.
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: BINGO
« Last post by Far North on Yesterday at 10:26:17 PM »
My bingo twist card can be found at this link.

Thanks for the fun challenge April!
...Jan
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: Sunflower Digi
« Last post by Iring on Yesterday at 10:21:20 PM »
Connie, thanks for the digital image.  I'm sorry I ran out of time this week.  I loved seeing what everyone did with it.  I hope to use it sometime soon.
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 - What a Releaf!
« Last post by Iring on Yesterday at 10:19:42 PM »
I'm sorry I didn't complete your challenge Heidi.  Just ran out of time  :( . I hope to do it anyway, some time this week.  I need Daria to host a hangover week!
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: Ink17 - Tarnished
« Last post by Iring on Yesterday at 10:06:11 PM »
Phew!  Finished! 

I made a masculine birthday card.
One of the tutorials mentioned they used printable silver foil sticker paper from Silhouette and I happened to have some so that is what I used.  Next time I might try something else.  I felt like I was losing some of the dimension of the embossing when I heated it to melt the EP.  I also tried the sticker paper alone (not adhered to cs first). That one came out pretty flat and in fact started to melt a bit.

On the piece I used for this card I didn't bother to stamp any images before embossing because I felt they weren't showing up much.

Here is my card :
Happy Birthday

Attached is a photo of some additional backgrounds. 
I kind of like the one with the bees and honeycomb embossing.  I was going for a tin ceiling tile look on another, but I think I was too heavy handed on the embossing powder! 

Thanks for the challenge Connie! 

Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: Ink17 - Tarnished
« Last post by Conniecrafter on Yesterday at 08:37:51 PM »
good luck cindi, I know I wasn't thrilled with mine either, look forward to seeing what you do with it
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17 Chat
« Last post by howdyheidi on Yesterday at 08:11:06 PM »
Well, I didnít get to the Sunflower Digi or the Bingo twist, but that will give me something to work on this week!  Every challenge was very fun!
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: Sunflower Digi
« Last post by Conniecrafter on Yesterday at 07:28:10 PM »
Finally was able to get to this digi stamp.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3651#top_display_media

Love how you shrunk it down to fit inside your circle die April!
Inktoberfest 2017 / Re: INK17-Pearls
« Last post by Conniecrafter on Yesterday at 07:24:10 PM »
My #1 challenge, I forgot to say in my post that I used spun sugar over the liquid pearls, I embossed a frame right into the background so I didn't hide too much more with it, the stamp ended up being pretty big

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3650#top_display_media
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10