Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Stamping Chat / Re: Planning date for Summer Fest 2018
« Last post by stampwilly on Today at 12:19:10 PM »
 I am looking forward to the fest in 2 weeks! Yeah! I do have a challenge in mind and of course BINGO. I can't wait to be challenged!

April :smile:
General Stamping Chat / Re: FYI--Online Card Classes
« Last post by djc on Today at 11:57:39 AM »
Thanks, Jan.  I thought I had just one class, but it turned out I had two.  I forgot that I'd ordered the Crafted Kindness Class, a fundraiser; that one has a ton of videos by various people.  I just watched the one by Lydia Fiedler.  Lots more to go.  Thanks for the head's up.

Daria
« Last post by howdyheidi on Today at 11:51:03 AM »
Our Summer Fest will start in less than 2 weeks!  Just a reminder that you can be thinking about what you are going to offer for a challenge or chat!

I just PMed Sadie to ask her to set up a forum for us. I did suggest that we probably donít need a pre-fest planning forum, because most of us will be offering a challenge.  Please do keep in mind that you might not want to peek at the challenges until the fest begins!  :( #>

Looking forward to it!

I had an idea for a challenge before, but I didnít write it down, so will need to keep thinking!

Interesting information about the market for AI because of the artist use.  I did see some art in a gallery that used alcohol ink.  Not sure if they were selling, but it was there.

I do usually see AI at AC moore too. 
If you recently wanted to restock or order some of the newest alcohol ink colors you probably experienced most retail sellers have not had much stock available to sell.  This is mostly due to the large number of professional artists becoming addicted to AIs.  Finally just yesterday Barbara from Joggles announced that they are finally restocked.  And since they ran out of AIs during a previous sale she is honoring the 30% off AI tools including the round blending tool felts, yupo, all AIs in stock and other misc AI tools. 

Barbara also posted on her blog a new video for adding foil on AI.

If you are interested in the AI sale I would encourage to look soon...this morning 3 colors were already sold out.
Happy inking!..Jan
Stamping Challenges / Re: Christmas All Year 2018 - June
« Last post by Conniecrafter on June 16, 2018, 09:53:19 PM »
I think I have some sweater images from a coloring calendar, I need to get some birthday cards done but hopefully I can get some time, I am behind on my Christmas stash making.
« Last post by Iring on June 15, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  I haven't visited in a long, long time either.  I think I only have 1 class.
« Last post by howdyheidi on June 14, 2018, 05:28:36 AM »
It has been years since I used Online Card classes, I will have to check.  TFS.
General Stamping Chat / FYI--Online Card Classes
« Last post by Far North on June 14, 2018, 02:53:32 AM »
Since I was out of touch for such a long spell I wasn't aware that Online Card Classes had changed their method of connecting all the classes one had purchased to what they call "My Account" (on the opening toolbar at their website).  I recently wanted to review a couple videos and learned that most of my videos were not posted.  It took some time but they have now totally fixed my account.  So just sharing this heads-up that if you haven't played there in a while you might want to check to see if all your videos are posted in "My Account" so they are available as promised for your lifetime.
« Last post by Iring on June 12, 2018, 09:02:31 PM »
It would be nice to have more people ... but I still enjoy our fests, even if just 5 or 6 of us do each other's challenges.   I'm still good with the 2nd week in July.  I don't think that changing the week will make a difference in the number of participants?  Maybe we will catch more people in October?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10