Author Topic: Let's Give Ourselves Some Applause!  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Let's Give Ourselves Some Applause!
« on: June 07, 2015, 02:28:46 PM »
We have so much to put our hands together as Inksters. Feel free to wax poetic about AIR, AI & do your personal 'Shout outs'! as you see fit... ;)
Daniel

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: Let's Give Ourselves Some Applause!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 02:35:45 PM »
My first WTG is for Sadie. Thanks to you we have a lovely comfy clubhouse replete with a gallery of goodies.

Next hand clap is for our intrepid hosters--challenges, games & more.

A big hand for the ones who 'played'--even if it was just offering comments.

Just under a year old, AI has managed to hold its own. Standing ovation for all those who have contributed! #>
Daniel

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:52:17 PM »
I will have to say I enjoyed the week creating and was even able to use the challenges to make cards for those I needed to get done and get out in the mail so that was a big plus for me too.  I think the one that I liked best is getting back to beginning, it was tough to not break out the inks but looking through all my old stuff and it bringing back memories of the time and place in my life when I bought them and it has made me realize that I can still use them today and need to go back and use some of my old stuff more often.  It has been so neat to see different views on the same challenges once again.

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 06:59:36 PM »
I'm with you Daniel in praising Sadie.  She is awesome.  And I am so grateful that she created a home for all of us 2Peas orphans.

Kudos to Connie for her first time hosting.   O0  And a special thanks to her hubby for that fabulous digi image we got to use for her challenge.

And as of right now, there are 3 pages/ 64 files in the AIR 2015 Challenge Album.  Which is awesome, especially given how many Inkers were not able to play this time around. 
Sarah

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
Yes, thanks to Sadie for starting the group here. I am so glad we found another home! I would have really missed everyone and all the inspiration and events!

I enjoyed all the challenges in AIR. It is hard to pick a favorite. I am already looking forward to our next event!

Stampwilly ;D

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 11:25:22 PM »
Yes, a definite Thank You to Sadie!  I very much enjoyed participating in the AIR challenges that I was able to do, and I thank all those who hosted the challenges. 

It has been fun and most enjoyable to view the results of all AIR challenges - so much inspiration by many talented Artsy Inkers!

Nora S

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »
Thank you Sadie for setting up the whole deal!

Although I did not participate (yet) I think the variety of challenges was fabulous and I am thankful for Hangover week!

I definitely have had a great time perusing the gallery too!
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 02:53:51 PM »
I agree with everyone! Thanks Sadie and thanks to everyone else for sticking around!

This AIR is one I've done the most challenges. i wanted to do them all but just ran out of time. I may yet!