Author Topic: September ATC swap. Partners posted :)  (Read 6714 times)

Offline djc

• Stampers
Re: September ATC swap. Partners posted :)
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 04:42:21 PM »
I'm doing the happy dance!  Sadie your incredible ATC has arrived.  I was excited when I saw the card you sent (Love it!), and then I saw the ATC.  I'm so glad you wrote out how you made this because it's a work of art.  You included so many techniques and details, and they all work together beautifully.  I don't think I've ever seen, let alone received, a shaker ATC.  I hope that when you post this in the gallery, people will be able to see the shine of the the tiny shrink plastic leaves and the glow of the mica pieces / Frantage (?), and the foiled caption. 

Thank you so much for this beauty.

Daria
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:00:15 PM by djc »

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 12:51:38 PM »
Welp, here it is in all it's over processed glory.....LOL!  I am glad you like it djc. 

I am sort of glad this was an ATC so I had to stop instead of keep doing more to it.......here it is!
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 01:50:01 PM »
I received my ATC from Iring just a little bit ago.  Such a pretty stamp choice for this technique!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 07:33:50 PM »
LeighAnn, thanks so much for the wonderful card and ATC!  Even the envelope was stamped and beautifully lettered.  You mentioned you used Crayola markers on the ATC, did you use Crayolas to color the pumpkins on the card too?  Pretty results!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 08:14:10 PM »
Here is the Fall Sprite ATC I sent to Heidi.

I think the stamp I used worked well with marker thumping.  In the past I haven't been a fan (of thumping), maybe it was the stamp?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 09:50:46 PM »
Here is the Fall Sprite ATC I sent to Heidi.

I think the stamp I used worked well with marker thumping.  In the past I haven't been a fan (of thumping), maybe it was the stamp?

I agree that certain stamps do work better than others, although I have seen both line images and chunky stamps used with good results.

I forgot to mention that Cindi sent me her lovely bird card she posted recently in the gallery and some nice little plastic sleeves for ATC's. I did not even know those existed! Thank you!  I am displaying your work on the cork board in my craft cabinet.
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 01:44:31 PM »
I got a beautiful fall ATC in the mail yesterday evening from Daria! It's just lovely! She was also sweet enough to send me some Bristol papers to try! I've got some images I want to test out on them!

You ladies have outdone yourselves this month! I'm loving seeing all of the ATCs!

Heidi, I'm glad you mentioned that about the sleeves. I was in Target late last week and one of my boys spotted something over by the baseball cards and I saw some of them. I always wondered where you could buy the individual ones!

Cindi, I'm glad it arrived safely. I stamped the envelope with archivak ink in potting soil :)
I will get it posted this evening.

I hope to get sign ups for next month up in a couple of days!
LeighAnn

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 05:00:59 PM »
Since LeighAnn has received my ATC's, I posted them in the gallery.  Click here.

I think I've seen the ones that have been posted, but I'm going to double-check right now.  I love what I've seen so far.

Daria

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 11:36:54 AM »
Here is the one I sent to Cindi

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1997

I've had these stamps for 2 years now, it was high time I done something with them. I'm pretty sure this was my first completed project with them  :smile:
LeighAnn